Black: Black may start out looking blue, but will dry to a beautiful rich black, trust us!
Copper Bronze: Copper Bronze adds a hint of copper with some bronze undertones, very old-world feeling.
Gold Shimmer: Gold Shimmer is cool and understated, but you can layer it on and really glam it up!
Hi-Ho Silver: Hi Ho Silver adds a hint of silver creating the perfect blend of sophistication and charm.
Pearlescent: Pearlescent is colorless but shimmery. Use if you want to add a subtle shimmery shine whatever you’re painting.
Van Dyke Brown: Van Dyke Brown is a warm, earthy brown creating a worn, aged look.
Sapphire Pearl: Sapphire Pearl is a blue-toned shimmery glaze. Use over any teal or blue to get a watery feel and movement!
White Wash: Whitewash glaze can give a washed-out sun-faded look.
Grunge Gray: Grunge Gray is perfectly dirty and grimy looking. It’s also our best selling glaze!
- Give the Clear Coat a couple of hours to dry (or you can glaze first and then Clear coat).
- Be sure the glaze is mixed really well.
- Working in sections, use a chip brush or sponge brush and start applying the glaze to your liking.
- If you are working with a piece with lots of nooks and crannies/carvings, work the glaze in to make those details pop.
- If you would like less glaze, simply wipe off with a damp rag or paper towel.
(Information via Dixie Belle Paint blog)